Look Keo Classic 3 Black Road Pedals
- New Entry Level Pedal
Look's Classic 3 Road Pedals are simple to use, you canadjust the cleat entry/release tension to low for an easy clip out while thelarge and wide contact surface provides excellent pedalling stability.
Adding stability, these Classic 3 Pedals have CrMo spindleswith miniature ball bearings and needle cartridge bearings. Look also used anew method for attaching the spindle to the pedal body, further enhancing thedurability of these pedals.
The composite body is stiff and lightweight, weighing animpressive 348g per pair (with cleats and screws). The pedals come completewith Look's Kéo grip cleats and the pedals can be adjusted to offer between 8°and 12° of float.
Angular movement is dependent on cleat colour, with the greycleats that are included with these pedals providing 4.5° of float.
- Usage: Beginner to advanced - Large platform for this levelin the range, providing enhanced pedalling comfort and very easy to use, idealfor beginners.
- Body: Composite
- Axle: CrMo
- Threading: 9/16 x 20mm
- Bearings: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge
- Pedal Stack Height: 15.7mm
- Distance Pedal Spindle/Crank Arm: 53mm
- Contact Surface Area: 400mm²
- Float: 8 to 12 adjustable spring
- Cleats: Kéo grip cleats
- Angular Movement: 0°, 4.5° or 9° according to the cleatcolour (black, grey, red)
- Accessories: A pair of grey Kéo grip cleats + screws
- Manufacturers Guarantee: 2 years
- Weight: 140g (348g per pair with cleats and screws)