Fulcrum Racing Quattro Carbon Disc Road Wheelset
With the ever growing trend towards disc brakes for both road and cross the Fulcrum Racing Quattro family sees an additional model that is perfectly compatible. The Racing Quattro Carbon comes in a disc brake format and thanks to its multiple adapters it is compatible with any style fork or axle. The Racing Quattro Carbon Disc is a well-rounded versatile and race-ready wheelset, perfect for upgrading your ride.
Road.CC - "Light, fast, stiff and strong, and very, very versatile 4.5/5"
The Racing Quattro Carbon incorporates an extremely advanced carbon fibre rim with technology deriving from wheels that come at a much higher price point. The carbon fibre rim allows for less rotational weight and thus increased reactivity in addition to an overall lower weight. Quicker accelerations on both the flats as well as on inclines and less weight to drag up the longer climbs that challenge every rider eventually.
- Rim: UD Carbon, 40mm
- Brake Surface: Disc Brake
- Axle: Choice of Bolt Thru / Quick Release
- Freehub: Shimano 10-11
- Bearings: Industrial bearings system, adjustable
- Rotor Mount: Centre lock
- Spokes: Rounded, straight pull
- Count: 21 Front / 21 Rear
- Weight: 1605g
- Hubs: Q/R Front and Rear or Bolt Thru - 12/15mm Front - 10/12mm Rear (Adaptors Supplied)